Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blog In Progress

Hello, there.  It's been quite a long time.  I have been on an extended blog break because of, well, my new life.  It's not that there isn't a lot to write about, that's for sure.  Finding the time has been the biggest challenge.  And although it's often been on my mind, I have found myself reluctant to post. 

I seriously pondered what else would keep me from posting regularly.  It dawned on me that with all the changes in my life, that the look of my blog and, perhaps, my voice has changed over the last few months. I began this blog in a different place geographically and emotionally.  I pondered starting a new blog with a new name, but I decided against it for now. 

I am making some changes to this blog to more authentically reflect my life now.  Not that I am a completely different person, but it would be impossible and undesirable not to grow and change through all this.  I have dreams to expand the kind of posts I publish, add more photography, and write more regularly. I would love for this blog to offer more of what I see out there in the blog world.  My two favorite bloggers are Edie of www.lifeingraceblog.com and Paige of paigeknudsen.com. These ladies are authentic, faithful, talented, and beautiful (spiritually and physically).  I've met and spoken with both of them, and they are the real deal.  Check them out to see why I {heart} them and their blogs.

See you again soon!

Mary  

No comments:

Post a Comment